Google
 

Thursday, April 26, 2007

All I want is the GAZOLINE! Just walk away....

Thanks to Lord Humungus for his brilliant quotation! But that brings me to my recent trip to CA where I was able to firsthand experience the cheap gasoline at $3.50...yowzers! Then I read this in IBD:

May gasoline shot up 7.37 cents, or 3.3%, to $2.2826 a gallon, its highest close since Aug. 7. Stockpiles fell 2.79 mil barrels last week, a much bigger drawdown than expected. At 194.2 mil, those supplies are 7.2% below their 5-year average and at their lowest since Oct. '05, when Hurricane Katrina ravaged Gulf Coast facilities. June crude rose $1.26 to $65.84 a barrel.
Kind of makes you think that maybe, just maybe, someone is going to make some money this summer ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What I don't understand about this whole oil/gasoline pricing issue is HOW people can continue to drive their gas guzzling vehicles? The streets of Texas are filled with huge SUVs and pickup trucks. Everybody likes to complain about the situation but nobody is even thinking about buying a more fuel efficient vehicle. HOW CAN THAT BE?!?