Google
 

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GenX Finance Disclaimer

First and foremost: I am not certified in any field of finance. I am an engineer who is just trying to make sure that my family is happy and well taken care of. All thoughts posted on this website are just that...thoughts. There are no guarantees made with respect to investment performance. Ok, lawyer types, is that enough or do I need to tell everyone a few more dozen times that I am not a financial adviser??

Ok, now that we have that completed...please enjoy the show. I hope that it will be entertaining whilst provoking your own thoughts about maximizing your personal finances. After all, we ain't gonna be gettin' any social security (despite the many years of contributions) so we better all be prepare to shoulder the load now for the old geezers and then turn around and take care of ourselves.

No comments: