Google
 

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The road to $1000

Yesterday I decided to reconcile all my recent Aetna insurance claims (believe me I did not want to).  Since we are in CR, I need to pay in cash at the time of service and then get reimbursed later.  Due to recent workload isses, I ended up submitting about 12 claims at the beginning of this month.  Guess what...they had "missed" a few items...total ~$55.


Total: $307


PS - I liked Flogger's comment on the last $1K post.  It really is amazing that something as simple as just changing your mindset in small ways can pay off substantially in the long-run  (includes more than just financial matters)

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

I switched back to Keystone Ice, but I bought the 30 pack instead of the 18 pack of Bud. So I didn't really save any money up front. I'll just save money in the long run.

Unless I double my enjoyment.

Mmmmmm....

Rob said...

I'd call that a win!
Bud is a Euro company anyway...so just think of it as your contribution to National Security. You are not sending your dollars over to "those people overseas who do not have our best interests at heart"! (Although technically half of Keystone $$ go to Canada I guess)