Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

'Tis the season

With the Holidays rapidly approaching it leaves very little time to think about finance...except for how much you are spending on gifts. Hopefully you had a budget to begin with so it makes it easy to figure out how screwed you are ;-)

For the record:

Sold: I sold MEMC (WFR) today as it hit $93 which was way over my target of $85. That locked in a 27% return in just under 2 months. I am sure that it will still climb....but I am willing to sit on the sideline for now since it is so far over the price targets.

I wanted to purchase more GLS and GNK which are both pretty darn cheap right now...but I have my funds tied up in a transfer....more on that later...

I also want to buy China Digital (STV) here at $28....but need to wait a bit. I will explain all the reasons I really like this spec play in the next week.

No comments: